AmigaActive (1106/2143)

From:Neil Bothwick
Date:14 May 2000 at 20:12:03
Subject:Re: ArtEffect and loading pictures to start with...

Sam Thomas said,

> Hello Dirk

>> the arexx command for ArtEffect to load in an image is

>> loadpic 'picture you want to load'

> So how do I put that then in DOpus? or as a CLi command?

You need a script that loads ArtEffect and then loads the picture.
something like

/* */
parse arg pic
if ~show('P','ARTEFFECT') then address command 'Run >NIL:ArtEffect:ArtEffect'
waitforport ARTEFFECT
address 'ARTEFFECT' 'loadpic' pic

Save it as a script, making any necessary changes to paths and port
names, and call it from Opus as

ARexx Scriptname {f}

Neil

Neil Bothwick - New Media Editor, Amiga Active Magazine
Connected via Wirenet - http://www.wire.net.uk
The UK's first Amiga-only internet access provider

Top Oxymorons Number 14: Temporary tax increase

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: